[PD] How to start PD without any audio?

Bart Koppe bk at a-bort.org
Mon Jul 26 15:36:08 CEST 2010

Yes, all the time..
Tried in my studio on another system with Ubuntu 9.10 and pd extended 0.42.5
20100309. There the problem does not occur..
It basically could be Ubuntu Lucid (it's a pretty much fresh system where I
have this problem) but it's strange how, as soon as I hit enter (in the
commandline using 'pdextended -noaudio' or without that noaudio tag), the
audio of rhytmbox goes off.. And not on that ubuntu 9.10 install.

Best,
Bart

(sorry for my earlier direct reply instead of the l

bk at a-bort.org
aim/msn/skype bartkoppe
http://a-bort.org