[PD] Auto unique number tagging of gui objects

saint saintidle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 21:29:49 CEST 2010

Okay Frank thanks for the tips.

I was thinking of wrapper abstractions but I think I'll just have to go the rjdj route. I've always been a bit perplexed by sssad, do you recommend examining the rjdj abstractions to learn?

About the subpatches though, I was under the impression if a subpatch was closed then it won't take up the usual graphical change overhead that it would if it was open?

Cheers for pointing me in the right direction.

John.