[PD] pd with pulse?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Wed Jul 28 10:41:27 CEST 2010

Hi Pat

Probably it didn't get through, but if I'm understanding Olsen
correctly, his proposal was to route the whole pulseaudio traffic
through jack (a.k.a using jack as a backend of pulseaudio). This way
pulseaudio shows up as a client in jack (for reading and for writing)
and this way you can connect any application, that uses puslseaudio with
pd. That is what I am doing here as well. Check Olsen's mail for more
details on how to set up.

Roman