[PD] Sydney

Simon Wise simonzwise at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:00:44 CEST 2010

On 27/07/10 22:32, chrism wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> I moved back to Perth recently? You are the first person I have found
> here using Pd. Maybe we should start a Pd patchers group? :)

sure ... I'd noticed you were Perth a while back, but then you moved out before
I got here. I'm a full time student, doing 1st year of a Mathematics and
Computing degree ... more than 30 years after starting something similar in
Sydney but getting distracted by radio, then theatre and performance, finally
coming the full circle back to computers.

I've been using Pd for creating and operating video and sound in performance and
dance for a few years.

Lets meet for a drink, I'm between Leederville and Northbridge.

Simon