[PD] change list order according to their first element

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Jul 28 17:08:31 CEST 2010

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010, patko wrote:

> using [list length] is a good idea,
> I also use [list prepend] to prepare a gridflow message for rows number like this:
> |         |
> |        [list length]
> |        [$1 4 #]

you are missing [/ 4] and it is not clear that [$1 4 #] is a messagebox.

I would prefer using «» delimiters for messageboxes, though I often use [(
simply because most people do.

If you want it as a float-grid you can write «$1 4 f #» in the messagebox
instead. Usually this also means changing several other objects so that
they have "f #" in their arguments, but in your case, you don't have to
do anything like that.