[PD] pd with pulse?

Miller Puckette mpuckett at imusic1.ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 28 17:15:38 CEST 2010

Hi all --

I haven't tested this, but if it doesn't work I should try to fix...

invoke "pd -aldaadd default" and the "default" device that shows up should
be pulseaudio.  (I've disabled pulseaudio on all my machines and can't test
this right now, sorry)

If not running pd from command line, add "-aldaadd default" to "startup
flags" in the "startup" preferences dialog.
Miller