[PD] howto get "pool"

Stefan Jensen sjensen at versanet.de
Wed Jul 28 22:59:34 CEST 2010

Hi,...

Am Mittwoch, den 28.07.2010, 13:36 -0400 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:

> Welcome to Pd!  You've already jumped quite a hurdle by building your

Thank you, I appreciate it.

> own Pd-extended.  It would be great if you could document how you did it
> on the pure-data wiki.  You could create a new page off of this one:

Sure, I'll do it. I just want to wait til i get all that stuff i need
together and working. Currently only "Pool" is missing. Than I'll try to
make a fedora rpm package for the hole thing. Mainly to make my own life
easier, because with Fedora changes happens very fast.

If it worked out ok, i made it available for all, of course.

I don't know, why ccrma don't make a x86_64 Package. So there might be
some issue with internal functions of pd maybe. Anyway, I'll see how far
i come.

Currently i tried some examples and it seems that all is working like
expected. But I'm a noop pd-user, so i can not test the hole range of
abilities.

best regards

Stefan