[PD] resonator: Making resonances with Pure Data

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Jul 30 19:44:38 CEST 2010

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, hghoyer wrote:

> I am looking for a way to simulate resonances in a tube. So a kind of resonator, or something.
> Maybe someone there already a patch to generate resonances?

make a feedback loop with

   [delwrite~ boucle 100]

   [delread~ boucle 20]

   [*~ -0.95] fade out between -1 and 1. negative values sound different

try some different delays using a numberbox on [delread~] (that's why I
put a much larger max delay in [delwrite~])

resonation isn't really different from echo.