[PD] resonator: Making resonances with Pure Data

Cody Loyd codyloyd at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 02:21:39 CEST 2010

Or.. get that set up and capture an impulse and build yourself a
convolver in PD.........

(and if you DO manage to get a reletively economical convolver built
LET ME KNOW)

Cody Loyd

By the way, this is the first time that i have ever replied to
something on a mailing list... so if i messed up somehow LET ME KNOW!