[PD] Gigs with Pd

Jeffrey Concepcion jeffreyconcepcion at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 23:51:41 CEST 2010

Thanks guys, i'll definitely be looking at your suggestions, i think it's
pretty clear that i should make the move to linux, but i just haven't gotten
to it. i already have an acer netbook, but the issues there are horrifying
latency and breakup of the sound (at least on windows), pierre's solution
seems like my ticket for now, as i don't need to have the system on me.
although the bisquitbox, audiopint , beagleboard ,etc. seem like good
possibilities.

To be continued...

--
www.avmachinists.org Puerto Rico based Art Collective/ Non-Profit Org