[PD] midi learn

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 19:09:43 CEST 2010

Hey All,

I don't know if anyone's done this but I've attached a midi learn abstraction I've been working on. The logic's a bit messy but I got it working in the end.

Basically from banging the learn patch it listens to the next signal, either a note or a control signal, and then filters out only the velocity or control value from that. (I've started taking an interest in controlling patches with the velocity, as opposed to the note number).

Let me know what you think, and if you know of anything similar being done.

Cheers

Andrew