[PD] Masses of ctlin in abstraction causing CPU Overload

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Wed Aug 4 14:47:01 CEST 2010

to limit the rate of graphical interface, "resample" alone is not a good solution, as it will generate a data at fixed rate even if the input did not change.

you can use "resample" + a "change" object. but this create more latency than using only a "speedlim" object.
speedlim can be find on different lib, here is a vanilla version.

anyway, i think solving the problem is more "not generating so many information" than "removing useless information"