[PD] Ladi Session Handler

Cody Loyd codyloyd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:38:07 CEST 2010

they used the interface from patchage.. but this does alot more.

This application actually allows you to save your connections and
running applications as a 'studio' so that you can close everything
and then automatically restart all of the apps load appropriate config
files and remake all the connections.  You can also save and use
different jack configs for each 'studio' ..  for instance, one that i
use for live playing i have configured with low latency, while i have
another studio for more complex work where latency isn't a problem, so
i set it higher, and i can do more without xruns.