[PD] Layered Signal Processing and Transport Architecture

Christoph Kuhr christoph.kuhr at web.de
Wed Aug 4 19:35:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

im working on a digital mixing desk, based on open source ideas in
linux.
Your idea seems really interesting!
The desk shall have channelstrips with encoders for every gate,
compressor, eq and some other parameters Sending MIDI/OSC.

Im going to develop an altera cyclone 3 FPGA with a pd engine and
netjack interface as DSP.

So i dont have concret ideas on your post yet, but i feel, theres
could be many things to cooperate!

I would like to hear even more details!

Perhaps this topic is good for linux audio list?

Greets
Ck