[PD] [PD-announce] GridFlow 9.10
matju at artengine.ca
Thu Aug 5 00:36:23 CEST 2010
GridFlow 9.10 !!!
source : http://gridflow.ca/download/gridflow-9.10.tar.gz
--------------------> http://gridflow.ca/ <---------------------
version 9.10 (2010.08.04):
* added examples qbert.pd, remap_video.pd
* removed example play_video.pd
* [#lop_space]: faster; added method "reverse"; added default args
* fix division by zero in [# C./] and [# C./conj]
* added [# C.inv*] [# /exp]
* [#pack]: support multi-element list in left inlet
* [#join]: no more "empty grids" (default value is 0)
* better error messages for not enough args, too many args, wrong args, etc.
* [print]: make more like the builtin [print] it overrides
* added index of General Topics, in GridFlow Index
* incompatible change in [doc_exist] (which was for internal use only anyway)
* incompatible change : removed numtype abbreviations that no-one ever
used, that is : u8 i16 i32 i64 f32 f64 (kept the shorter ones : b s i l f d)
* incompatible change :
renamed [gf.not_open] to [gf/not_open]; [gf.oneshot] to [gf/oneshot]; etc.
* [#many]: add methods : bgcolor, spacing
* incompatible change in [#many]: removed $4 and $5 arguments for specifying
the size of the cells (now it is autodetected)
* added [#many-prop] (properties dialogue for [#many])
* updated GEM support to prevent crashes due to imageStruct 93 being different
from imageStruct 92 (or even from recent versions of imageStruct 93).
* added classes [attr] [doc_section] [gf/propertybang] [setargs]
* added classes [#to_pdp] [#from_pdp]
(but unlike for GEM, gridflow as a whole doesn't require PDP)
* [args]: fix bang bug (bang was ignored since loadbang support was added)
* added [display] and [#see] to the Put menu
* added more missing documentation
* [#to~]: added multichannel support
* [#to~]: $1 (number of channels) now defaults to 1
* [#print]: right-justify floats at 10 chars per number column
* [#to_float],[#to_symbol],[#to_list] aliased to [#to_f],[#to_s],[#to_l]
* [#io.quicktimeapple]: report total number of frames correctly
* [#draw_polygon]: fixed some inaccuracies in rendering
* [#draw_polygon]: fixed bug in check of number of dimensions of color grid
* [doc_accolade]: add method 'color'
_ _ __ ___ _____ ________ _____________ _____________________ ...
| Mathieu Bouchard, Montréal, Québec. téléphone: +1.514.383.3801
-------------- next part --------------
Pd-announce mailing list
Pd-announce at iem.at
More information about the Pd-list