[PD] midi learn

Patrick Boivin pboivin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 19:23:26 CEST 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Andrew Faraday <jbturgid at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I've got you in one place, tho. you can use [*] for conditional logic (with
> a [bang]) to activate when the right inlet changes. instead of multiple
> spigots.

In that case, you could also replace the first [spigot] with a [&&]
taking the values from both [==] and then going into the right inlet
of the other [spigot]. I don't think it makes any difference... If you
have 3 conditions to verify before passing some data, you will end up
with three [spigots] with the first approach, or two [&&] and one
[spigot] with the other.

Patrick