[PD] feedback of individual sample

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Aug 9 16:26:56 CEST 2010

On Mon, 9 Aug 2010, ronni montoya wrote:

> Hello pd list , i was wondering if its possible in pd to feedback
> individual samples? If yes, can anybody point me in the right
> direction to achieve this?

have you looked at [rpole~] ?

it depends what you are trying to do. for the general case, you'd have to
reduce block size to 1, but for some common special cases, there are
object classes that allow you to avoid reducing block size.

try to use small block sizes as little as possible : they suck a lot of
CPU (and this is why the block-system exists in the first place).