[PD] PdCon 2011?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 9 23:42:03 CEST 2010

hey all,

I just had an inspiring two weeks at DebConf (Debian Conference) here
in NYC.  Its really an impressive crew of people, and now we are on
the fast track to getting lots of Pd libraries into Debian and
therefore Ubuntu, LinuxMint, Knoppix, etc.

So on that note, it got me thinking of the joy that is PdCon!  There
were two cities that I remember in the running to host the next PdCon:
London and Weimar.  Any word on that?  I'm happy to help where I can.