[PD] pd on ipad with externals

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 10 18:42:52 CEST 2010

I suggest getting an Android device, we have the loading of externals
working so its only a matter of time before we have Pd-extended in the
Android Marketplace.

That said, you can build Pd for iPhoneOS, run it from the cmd line,
then load externals.  Then you can use the [apple/multitouch] to get
data from the touch.

.hc