[PD] pd on ipad with externals

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Aug 11 15:31:39 CEST 2010

Right now, Peter Brinkmann, Peter Kirn, and I are leading the effort,
but there have been a number of contributors as the project was
developed.  We have a nice Android/libpd app design and are now working
on finalizing a proper release.  The source code is available, break out
your Eclipse and your phone (or use the emulator) and try it out!

http://gitorious.org/pdlib

.hc