[PD] [FM Discuss] Portuguese translation of the PD manual

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 21:32:15 CEST 2010

Personally I don't see the point why so many materials of pratical use
in free software splits the efford make two translations for brazilian
and european portuguese. It does even lees sense after the new
orthography common to both sides. Ok, I know, there *are* differences,
but, come on!, they don't make you misunderstand anything, it's just a
different flavor.

I would vote to unify effords concerning any translation like this
tutorial or any text of pratical use. They could even mix up, one
chapter made by a brazilian, another by a portuguese guy, no problem.