[PD] Start patch automatically on bootup with or without monitor (Ubuntu 10.04)

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 19:13:02 CEST 2010

Hi, maybe is a lofi solution but works...need a cd...

I created an autorun cd on ubuntu...first create an empty file called
“autorun”and edit with gedit or wathever

 *#!/bin/bash
zenity --info –text="you can put what you need or what you like"*

 This file must be in the root directory of cd, not in folders...then the
o.s check your permission and open the file...check...

 Best regards

 José

http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/santorcuato