[PD] [FM Discuss] Portuguese translation of the PD manual

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 20:33:09 CEST 2010

Sometimes it's just one letter (with the new orography rules this is
not a problem anymore), sometimes it's the choice of words, sometimes
it's the verb mode, sometimes it is just the way the sentence is
written. But it actually never makes you misunderstand things, at
least for Brazilians, I can't speak for everyone. But if you reach a
situation that can be misunderstood, a footnote is more then enough I
think.

And for literary works, come on, one just can't rewrite Saramago to
Brazilian Portuguese or Guimarães Rosa to European Portuguese. :-)