[PD] PdCon 2011?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 12 21:26:16 CEST 2010

> We should meet in Berlin with others interested in that matter and
> discuss how we can join efforts. I am frequently there and would welcome
> to join a Berlin Pd meeting for instance.

that would be the best way, I guess. at least I was never in Weimar and
don't know when I'll be there.

I'll be in Berlin the 25th and 26th. Then I'll be away from the 27th to
the 10th. There might be a Pd-meeting in the first week of September, but
being one of the two persons organising it (the other is Servando), I
would like to be there if any Pd-Con subject gets discussed.

Fluency to the Pd meetings has been variable, from 1 to 15 persons. I
usually can't predict how many persons will be available in the next
meeting.

João