[PD] exact meaning of netsend outlet

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 13 19:16:49 CEST 2010

HI Peter et al -

The netreceive outlet reports the number of netsends currently connected to
it.  This only gets reported for TCP protocol (UDP doesn't maintain
connections).

I don't think netsend reports when an outgoing connection gets closed, but
this might be possible to add (and I think it would be useful!)

cheers
Miller