[PD] towards better diff [was: Portuguese translation of the PD manual]

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Sat Aug 14 01:00:27 CEST 2010

>The day we have meaningful diffs, we can systematise the >evolution of pd
help file translations, as mistakes are >corrected, as details are
explained, and as new features are >added.

Nicely pointed Mathieu, I agreed. Although it is not trivial,
its definitely a matter that should be addressed to allow a "better"
evolution of pd as a community/open driven language.

How could pd's file structure could be easily changed to being more
"diffable"? Have you organized any thoughts on that? (a quick self-mental
exercise shows me that it would require major changes, or can we see
conversely on a different "diff" process?)

best regards,
Pedro

--
Pedro Lopes (ongoing MSc)