[PD] on mouse over

Ariane stolfi arianestolfi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 22:03:24 CEST 2010

thanks for the answers,

as I can see it can be done with mouse coordinates,
but it would be nicer if it was something that could be dragable.

I want to make one object to play each chord when the mouse is over,
and to be able to select one scale for each music by placing the objects
together

can I use [iem_event] or [gf/mouse_spy] to do that?

thanks
Ariane