[PD] dislocated cursor on comments

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Aug 17 02:46:39 CEST 2010

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Aug 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> On Aug 16, 2010, at 2:28 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>>> I'm betting that there won't be a 'pd-extended stable release' with proper
>>> UTF-8 handling until late 2011. That's why I made this hack last year.
>>
>> UTF-8 is slated to become an official part of 0.43 vanilla.
>
> That's the information I base myself on to estimate that the first
> Pd-extended 43 to be labelled "stable release" will be so by late 2011. Do
> you have a better estimate ?

Damn. I mean :

That's the information I base myself on to estimate that the first
Pd-extended to support UTF-8 and be labelled "stable release" will be
version 43, and that considering the usual delay between a release of
pd-vanilla and a release of pd-extended, this looks like it's going to be
in late 2011.

Of course, I'd be quite happy if it happened before...