[PD] prepending osc messages with a tag

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Aug 17 08:57:26 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

RRRadical's memento includes a OSCprepend.pd just for this purpose. For a
strange reason that I don't remember anymore this also became part of the
[list]-abs as the only object not starting with "list-".

It basically splits off the first item in a message, sends it through
[makefilename $1%s] and then repacks the list while trimming the list-selector.

Ciao
--
Frank

 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__