[PD] find last error was Re: "new wrap incompatible object" error

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:38:02 CEST 2010

On 08/17/2010 02:30 AM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>  That's especially because
> "Find Last Error" can really find only the Last one.

Would it be a great effort to improve the "find last error" so that you
could then find the previous one, then the previous one and so on?

I dream of a world where you can click on any error message in the
console and it will bring you to the source of the error...

(though before that, I dream of a world where "find last error", just as
is, works also with GOP)