[PD] how to set paths in Pd running on windows xp?

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Aug 17 14:37:20 CEST 2010

It might also be useful something like:

[bng]

[openpanel]

[prepend set]

[empty message box(

this way the path to the selected file will show up in the message box and
you'll be able to save it, re-use it dynamically, etc..

Best,

Hello,

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net