[PD] Bang order entry

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 15:29:05 CEST 2010

what form is this coming into pd in?

If it's a list (such as (door_crossing in) or (door_crossing out))

then you could parse it down with routes

e.g.
[route door_crossing] (removes the first item in the list, if it's door_crossing)

[sel in out] (the first two inlets will be a bang if it's in or out respectively)

Not sure how else you might be getting the data into pd