[PD] Using dual processor to manage 2 Pd at the same time

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Tue Aug 17 17:21:51 CEST 2010

Then OSC will suit your perfectly (you can just use your messages through
sockets, if you don't want to use OSC, but I like it personally for many
reasons).

Just have one pd sending OSC messages to the other through a port. There's
several issues regarding serious sync, but if you feel that its do-able in
this easy way.. gor for bingo (as we say in portuguese).

best regards,
Pedro

--
Pedro Lopes (ongoing MSc)