[PD] Using dual processor to manage 2 Pd at the same time

Mario Mora maredmo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 21:02:30 CEST 2010

Hi Joao

You can achieve that by starting one instance of pd in the usual way (for
audio process by example) and the other one using the terminal app , writing
there the adress to the app and starting it with the ./Pd-extended  command
by example....it is recommended that you start the pd instace for video
(gem) with -noaudio flag or, alternatively desctivating the audio in the
menu of the app.

I have used that approach with success for audio and video processing in
real-time like this:
http://www.vimeo.com/12532169

hope it helps

bests