[PD] on mouse over

Ariane stolfi arianestolfi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 22:05:07 CEST 2010

hi

I was trying with [iem_event],
and it was working, but now I got an error

error: ivnt: no method for 'move_x_y',
(see atached patch)

also, it cant find the help patch for ivnt.pd,
and I had to open the file from the pd patch to figure how it works

now I'm gonna try with gridflow, but I would prefer to work with built-in
externals from pd-extended

thanks
Ariane