[PD] pd books...

David Schaffer schafferdavid at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:06:01 CEST 2010

Hi,

    I recently bought two books on the processing language and I realized there were at least 10 books I could have chosen from. As far as I know, pd has only two books about itself ("bang" and "loadbang") How come ? Is this only a userbase issue? having a pd book like "getting started with processing" would be great to get new people to use the language. It should be real beginner level, teach you the basic programming skills and show you all you can do... is anyone working in that field?

D.S

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schafferdavid/
http://audioblog.arteradio.com/David_Schaffer/