[PD] [pd~] gem crashing

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Aug 18 17:54:12 CEST 2010

for whatever reason the subprocess needs signal processing ON for a moment to get started. if you check “compute audio” in the pd-window of the subprocess you'll see that Gem starts doing what it should.
I've reported this behavior a year ago.
off cause you can automate this. loadbang -> dsp 1, delay 1000, dsp 0
then the pd~ trick works well.
look into the subpatch “init” in 09b-pd-tilde_video.pd in the download
http://web.uni-weimar.de/medien/wiki/Audiovideo
.

m.