[PD] [pd~] gem crashing

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Wed Aug 18 18:01:32 CEST 2010

On 18/08/10 16:35, João de Brito Vidigal wrote:
> I'mtrying to use the [pd~] object to separate audio and video!
> However, when I [create( the [gemwin] it just gets stuck!!!

I'm guessing it might be this from the pd~ help patch:

""ATTENTION: DSP must be running in this process for the sub-process to
run. This is because its clock is slaved to audio I/O it gets from us!""

What it doesn't say is that the sub-process *also* needs dsp running for
its clock to run.

> here go the files!

I didn't try your patch as it's kind of huge (I send a small test case).

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org