[PD] object that only outputs list when it changes?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Aug 19 04:00:50 CEST 2010

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Johnny Ferguson wrote:

> Just a quick question on gridflow. Is it possible to install help files
> or something (so I can right click gridflow objects for help)? I had the
> doc folder after compiling from source, but I wasn't sure where to put
> it.

You are supposed to point a path option to the folder containing the
gridflow folder, and not to the gridflow folder itself. Otherwise,
gridflow will fail to find the abstractions folder, the doc folders, the
examples folder, and the images folder.

That's how it works in recent versions. It may change a bit, but this
principle will probably stay, to minimally harmonise with the 'libdir' way
of packaging libraries that has become the norm in recent years (although
there are no real plans to have gridflow follow the whole libdir
standard).