[PD] function not found in pd.dll from last pd-vanilla win32

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Aug 19 04:17:14 CEST 2010

 Hello,

gridflow doesn't load at startup, because it can not find canvas_setgraph in pd.dll,
if I look up with my text editor, I can find this symbol into libpd.a, but not in pd.dll,
while the text editor find this symbol in both files from last pd-extended,

 I wanted to know if there is something to change into gridflow for accessing the static lib,
or if there is something wrong in pd-vanilla last build?

best regards

--
Patrice Colet