[PD] New Tutorial on Convolutions

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:26:51 CEST 2010

Now THAT is helpful documentation! Thank you, sir. Adding a little
theory to the documentation, I think, is a great way to get a user more
interested in experimenting with a new external.

I've recently been interested in cellular automata and saw that you used
[#convolve] in game_of_life.pd. I don't really understand how it's
working, though. Will you be adding bits about how to use convolution in
cellular automata? I personally would love some help in understanding
how that works.

.mmb