[PD] PdCon 2011

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Aug 19 18:06:28 CEST 2010

Another thing that I learned from helping with DebConf is that we can
raise funds from all over the world, especially in the form of corporate
sponsors.  Of course there are lots more companies interested in Debian
than in Pd, but I think its worth trying, and I think I can get some
help from some of the DebConf team.  But that comes in Winter really, or
Spring.

.hc