[PD] Output a value in an array as a bang

João de Brito Vidigal jbvidigal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 18:17:04 CEST 2010

Hi guys! Here I am with my troubled mind!
I've been looking at this for hours and I can't seem to find an answer. I've
actually been dreaming about all this for days!
Well... Finally I made it with the list for ON/OFF values!
With some modifications on Frank Barknecht's "flipper" I did what I
needed... In a way!
That's what brings me here!
So, here's the thing:

When I bang ON it stores a "1" in a table without repeating the index. It
looks for a "0" to turn it to "1".
When I bang OFF it only bangs one that is already ON.
So basically the whole system 1) looks for an available slot to turn on; 2)
looks for an unavailable slot to turn off.
As I said before it stores this in a table.
What I need and can't seem to be able to do is:
      when the table writes a new value that value can be output through a
bang in a corresponding index.
Lets say I have a table of 5 indexes. If index 2 changes value from "0" to
"1" a bang is triggered.

It's so hard to explain... damn it! Hope you can understand!
Thanks guys! You're being saviors...

Joao Vidigal