[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43 test 2 (first 'real' test version) released

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Aug 19 19:48:23 CEST 2010

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010, Miller Puckette wrote:
> This version features a comprehensive re-write of the GUI (almost entirely
> contributed by others!)

There's a problem with your definition of "comprehensive", "rewrite" or
"GUI". It's misleading. Most of the GUI code is in files named g_*.c where
"g" stands for "GUI", and those files are left almost untouched. There's
more I could say, but those two facts should be enough to illustrate the
problem.