[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43 test 2 (first 'real' test version) released

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Aug 19 20:08:20 CEST 2010

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Instead of counting files, perhaps you should read the code and comment
> on that.  Or even try running it! ;-)

I'm not counting files. I'm reading the code, and even diffing the code,
and the difference is about 2% of the C code of the server.

For the client, it's more complicated to tell the difference, because it's
been split into smaller files, and namespaces have been added, but when
opening random tcl files from that folder, I do recognise most of the
lines as being quite exactly the same that I once all read over 6 years
ago.