[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43 test 2 (first 'real' test version) released

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 01:32:45 CEST 2010

I have one suggestion to the developers: at least with kde the canvas
has the color of the current theme. It's ok, no problem. Can be
prettier then the ugly old pd, but... the objects also have to have
their color according to it because it somebody likes a dark theme
with dark background he/she will not be able to see the objects
because they are always black.