[PD] selecting 1 output signal from multiple input signals

Johnny Ferguson hyperflexed at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 05:37:17 CEST 2010

Is there an external object that will do what I'm looking for?

I am creating an ADSR object, and I need to route one [line~] object for
each phase of the envelope to [r~ $0-envelope]

I've found out that I can't have more than one [s~ $0-envelope] which
makes sense as audio rate objects have constant output and would reset
eachother, or explode (I'm not sure which).

So what I'm looking for would essentially be an audio rate multiplexer.
I could roll my own, but I hate to reinvent the wheel. I thought there
might be something like [gate~], but didn't find anything.

-Johnny