[PD] selecting 1 output signal from multiple input signals

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Aug 20 18:01:37 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 09:36:39AM -0400, Johnny Ferguson wrote:
> On 08/20/2010 02:36 AM, Andy Farnell wrote:
> >

> >Would [throw~] and [catch~] solve this problem
> >for you by allowing several sends to sum at one bus?
> >

> That will make things a little easier, but I'll still need to turn
> the line values on and off. I think I'm going to just make an audio
> multiplexer abstraction, or switch to using delays and one line
> object as someone suggested.

The help section has a pretty useful ADSR envlope abstraction build
around the latter pricnciple. An audio (de)multiplex abstraction always
is handy to have, like the attached one.

Apart from that, iem_mtx has some powerful matrix multiplaction objects
for signals (iem_mul~ iirc.) that are great for more advance uses.

Ciao
--
Frank