[PD] problem using [udpsend] from iemnet (or mrpeach) in a sub-process (with [pd~])

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 19:05:26 CEST 2010

Hi Johannes!

Hum, I used csound/supercollider terminology here. Audio rate is
sample precision, control rate is one value per block, right?
He needs 20000 floating-points values per second, I can only think of
audio signals for this.

Well, if he start pd with "pd -jack" and make three more channels he
can connect these extra channels from puredata:0 as input to
puredata:1 in JACK, right? (QJackCtl or Patchage would make it very
easy).

I did not know JACK could deal with values outside the -1/+1 range.