[PD] Font weirdness with 0.43test

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Fri Aug 20 19:25:10 CEST 2010

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 10:17:27AM -0700, Miller Puckette wrote:
> I don't know how to do this in a way that's portable across platforms...
> this has been a huge unsolved problem for years :)

Hehe, yeah, I'm used to tears. :)

Anyway in my quick test the GUI rewrite seems to have degraded a bit in
this regard, as 0.42 showed the same font size that standard Gtk apps
like Vim use.

But maybe some Gnome users can compare font sizes between Pd and Gtk-
(or Qt) apps and some defaults for Linux can just be adapted?

Ciao
--
Frank